Why study in the UK?
Education in the UK has an impressive reputation and ranks among the best in the world.
QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) World University Rankings® 2024, includes 17 UK universities in the world’s top 100. Four are in the global top ten.
British qualifications are internationally recognised, and the UK has the best choice of English language courses anywhere in the world.
Courses range from General English to an array of specialist and sector-specific learning to enhance your professional career. From aviation, business, and computing to legal, medical and sports, we can guide you to the right qualification.
Where better to learn English than its birthplace
Today, English is the global language. Around 1.5 billion people are believed to speak it. But almost 80 per cent of the world’s English speakers are non-native speakers.
Out of 195 nations in the world, 67 have English as the primary language. A further 27 have English as a secondary 'official' language.
Learning English is a powerful investment in your future
And where’s the best place to learn English? The choice is clear – here in the UK. Here’s why:
- The UK offers more than 430 quality-assured English language centres and over 37,000 undergraduate courses at over 370 providers
- Whether you prefer to study in a busy city, small town, by the sea or in the countryside, the UK has a location to suit you
- Britain is a comparatively small place with excellent travel links, so fully experiencing the country is easy
- The UK is also close to mainland Europe so it’s a fantastic base for exploring neighbouring nations. Get your education in the UK and experience all that Europe has to offer
- Few countries on earth can offer you such a rich mix of history, culture, sports and leisure facilities to enjoy
- There’s an incredible diversity of people and backgrounds in the UK. It’s reckoned that over 300 languages are spoken in London’s schools, making it the most linguistically diverse capital in the world
- Our students frequently comment on how friendly the British people are. Their good manners are legendary